Screen in FR goes black and white after resume from suspend

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:17:49 CEST 2009

"W.Kenworthy" <billk at iinet.net.au> writes:
> Seems to me that both uboot and Qi are missing the initialisation of
> something important on startup.  And with resume, is Qi or u-boot
> involved at all?

Qi doesn't touch jbt at all. On boot it does initialize glamo to be
able to access uSD but iirc it does nothing of the sort on resume,
basically just jumps to the resume location in kernel.

And btw to me it looks like your GSM serial problems are hardware
related. It doesn't seem like anybody has anything like that. Probably
some flow control line is defective or some stuff.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com