Freerunner audio channels

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sat Aug 8 23:55:10 CEST 2009

(CC'ing gta02-core since this would be nice to have fixed.)

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 05:12:19PM +0100, Al Johnson wrote:
> The digital filters are for ADC and DAC which we aren't using in phone calls.
> We are passing analogue signals through to the Calypso which has its own
> filters, ADC and DAC. The only possibly useful bit there is the AGC/Noise
> Gate, but AFAIK nobody has managed to get it to do anything useful so far.

   It works fine with the headset mic. The problem with the handset mic is
that the volume of your voice is below the lowest noise gate you can set in
the Wolfson unless you shout into the mic. Additionally, the handset mic
picks up much noise from somewhere.

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen