[QtMoko] new images v6

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 10 13:46:14 CEST 2009

Bartłomiej Zimoń wrote:

> some points:
> - what about bluetooth?

Long term solution was to switch to bluez4. I havent started and i dont
plan any time soon.

> - what about fso based images? - more fast than debian based.

Someone has to do them. Last one's were from HouYu Li like month ago. I
dont think they are faster than debian images now. I prefer debian, but
any FSO specific patches are welcome. I'd love to see OpenWrt based
image too, but that's too much work for one man.

> - any TODO or something, maybe could find some free time for QtMoko so where to feedback?

http://qtmoko.org/wiki/Ideas

But you are free to work on anything you need. I am trying to build
Arora web browser, move to newer kernel, fixing the long SMS/suspend bug
and some other small fixes.

Regards

Radek