Freerunner audio channels

Alexander Shulgin alex.shulgin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:33:05 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 14:53, Paul Fertser<fercerpav at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alexander Shulgin <alex.shulgin at gmail.com> writes:
>>>
>>> One of the problems is that some freerunner revisions are in fact
>>> different in hardware. Most devices have 1uF capacitors instead of
>>> R3004/R3005 (which should be 0R), and that's not a joke. That is
>>> earpiece path and not surprisingly that devices that have those
>>> capacitors have considerably lower sound volume from the earpiece.
>>
>> And what do I do if I happen to have one?
>
> Tweak alsa state files appropriately. There's a routing diagram on the
> wiki that explains everything needed.

I'm quite experienced programmer, but this is just too deep for me
(plus the documentation is sparse and decentralized).

Could anyone assist me on this task?  What exactly to change?

Maybe someone already had similar problem and solved it?  It would be
really nice to see the solution and try it out.

--
Regards,
Alex