Keyboard (delete/backspace, insert...)

PaulTT paultt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:33:39 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM, <glenn.mh.dk at gmail.com> wrote:
> At 20:00 +0200 07/08/09, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
>>Sorry, but that mail made me feel depressed :/
>>
>>Click on everything possible on keyboard, say "oh my god, i was
>>blind!" and select Terminal keyboard....
>>
>>--
>>Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
>>dos

> Sorry, I am accustomed to use Apple MacOS.

sorry ,but backspace is only as simple as sliding the thumb from right to left.
oh, sorry too, there is also a patent by apple itself talking about
something similar i can remember... ;)
and sorry -just to poini it out, i use gnu/linux AND also osx- but
there is someting to learn, wow, is it too difficult?
even in osx there are a lot of keyb shortcuts never mentioned
anywhere... or in any case you have to search for them ;P

you don't wanna learn anything? go buy a lowcost motorola for 35$, the
one with the big buttons, so you don't have anything to learn of
;PPPPP
stralol