[shr-u] wifi timeout with mokonnect

Bernhard Reiter ockham at raz.or.at
Tue Aug 11 21:24:57 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 11.08.2009, 10:41 +0400 schrieb Paul Fertser:
> Please try wpa_supplicant method as described on FSO_Resources
> wikipage and report the results.

ok, using fsoraw it seems to connect to the router (only the important
part given here):

CTRL-EVENT-SCAN-RESULTS
Trying to associate with <mac address> (SSID='<SSID>' freq=2437 MHz)
Associated with <mac address>
WPA: Key negotiation completed with <mac address> [PTK=CCMP GTK=TKIP]
CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to <mac address> completed (auth)
[id=0 id_str=]

But unfortunately, I still can't ping my router, nor can I ping the
FreeRunner from my laptop either.

Bernhard