Freerunner audio channels

David Fokkema dfokkema at ileos.nl
Tue Aug 11 21:53:09 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 13:45 -0400, Dan Staley wrote:
> Do you think that the electronics lab you work at would be interested
> in performing a few more of these capacitor fixes (namely recamping,
> earpiece, gps, and bass) at a price?
> I'd love to get these fixes performed on my A5 as well...but sadly am
> also a programmer, not very experienced in small component soldering.
> If you live in the states, I'd be willing to pay if they wanted to
> perform the fixes on another phone as well. =)

I'm in Europe (The Netherlands). So I think it would be easier to find
someone closer. You could always just send some e-mails, I guess. The
folks at our lab had never heard of openmoko or the freerunner, but were
interested enough. Maybe someone at a local university or electronics
company? (I know that I'm just lucky to work at an institute with a
dedicated electronics lab; nevertheless, you could always try!)

Good luck,

David