[SHR] opkg upgrade (10 Aug 2009)

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:27:51 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 11 August 2009 06:29:49 am Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

> The answer is: read, before you do. It was said everywhere: don't opkg
> upgrade! Latest unstable image is the last good working ATM :P

If by latest unstable image you mean the one released on the 8th of August
then that wasn't working for me as well GSM wouldn't come on, screen would not
dim, and the phone didn't show that it was charting or not via the led light
on the power button or the battery icon on the top shelf.   I hope that a
update to fix this problem will be released soon.
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper