is wifi-driver developed anymore?

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Wed Aug 12 00:42:57 CEST 2009

hello list,

i just want to ask if we could hope for a good working wifi-driver...
i use it many times and sometimes it does work, sometimes not. i think, if
this would working, it's a great step forward, because there are applications
to connect, browser, sync-tools, etc, but this isn't very flexible, if we have
to connect over usb i think.

i read in a post, it works great in the openwrt-distro. is it possible to
merge it?

if someone gave me a instruction, i would try it self, but i never developed
somethi