Evopedia 0.2.1

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 05:23:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

Christian Reitwießner wrote:

> unfortunately without any feedback, I have now released evopedia 0.2.1,
> which fixes a single bug: the "near articles" feature should work now,
> if it did not already.

 Well, I saw your site and realised that the English dump is 7 GB. I have a
8 GB card - but this would leave me with almost no space for anything else.
I wonder if there was a way of reducing the image sizes further by splitting
them into topics (maybe science / computers / physics etc).

 Otherwise I'll just have to buy another 8GB card - but the card swapping is
a little cumbersome. What do you think?