Is there any VoIP/Skype software on SHR?

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:03:48 CEST 2009

I used to have linphone in OM2008 and it worked quite well.  On SHR-U
linphone and linphone-3 (better gui) also work. I guess u can find the
package urls in the mailing list. However, I have still troubles in
SHR with the alsa state files. voip-handset statefile does not work
correctly in linphone. I heard this is not the case for OM2009.
Haven't found a solution so far