[Wiki] Hall of Fame created

Niall Haslam niall at sgenomics.org
Wed Aug 12 12:07:53 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 12 August 2009 11:56, Marcel wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 12.08.2009, 11:49 +0200 schrieb Fabian Schölzel:
> > 2009/8/12 Marcel <tanuva at googlemail.com>:
> > > As I said on there, that would be useful for keeping only high
> > > quality software listed. (And maybe gives software authors a
> > > reason to fix some bugs, respect is everything [>> GTA2]) :)

I'd really like the voting mechanism on opkg  more developed rather than a
much more "static" wiki. With a voting scheme you can tell much more about
the package. You could have the top ten all time apps, top music app and so
on. This would be more useful than a wiki page. Though it would be nice to
see more discussion of why particular apps work and why other don't. Having a
wiki page to summarise the traits of the successful apps would be a useful
resource.

My 2cents.