[SHR] opkg upgrade (10 Aug 2009)

D. Gassen dirk.gassen at web.de
Wed Aug 12 19:56:03 CEST 2009

I had the same problem but I solved that (for me) by reinstalling a
couple of packages:

opkg install -force-reinstall libgsm0710mux0 libfsotransport0 \
	 libfsoframework0 libfsobasics0 fso-abyss fsousaged \
	libgsm0710mux-config frameworkd frameworkd-config-shr \
	libframeworkd-phonegui-efl0 \
	shr-contacts shr-messages shr-dialer ophonekitd

(I hope I got them all, I didn't use one command but several)

After that the phone connected properly to the GSM network, was able
to read all my contacts and I could make and receive calls again.

Dirk