QSuunto-Lite new version - divers and non-divers wanted

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Wed Aug 12 22:34:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

QSuunto-Lite is an application to download your logged dives from your Suunto dive computer or view previously dowloaded ones. More info here: [1]
I hope to find interested people who want to test my new version (before it gets a version number).
As always you can find prebuild packages in this repo [2] and also new screenshots here [3]

For those of you who do not own a DC or do not have cables/adapters yet, you can use the samples provided in divetools-ab-samples.
I will also provide a fake download tool to simulate a download soon.

Please send bug reports :)

Planned features are on the wiki page.

Whats new?
 * Stylesheet(s)
 * Download via GUI (divetools-ab needed)
 * More settings

Cheers,
 Christian

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QSuunto-Lite