[Wiki] Neon into Hall of Fame (2 Votes)

Adolph J. Vogel ajvogel at tuks.co.za
Thu Aug 13 10:47:39 CEST 2009

On Thursday 13 August 2009 10:10:01 Marcel wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 13.08.2009, 08:01 +0200 schrieb Adolph J. Vogel:
> > > seems rather chaotic if we all start a thread to vote for an app,
> > > aren't there places to make free polls?
> > > just an idea
> >
> > I agree and suggest using www.doodle.com. Its an online poling thing :)
> > We have used it quite a bit here at work. Only the person that makes the
> > poll needs to register an account, people can then take the poll with
> > very little effort.
> >
> > I can setup a poll or two for the other applications if thats desired?
> >
> > Adolph
>
> Yes, imho that would be nice. Also, the 10th yes-voter could then go
> straight to the wiki and add the app's box to the page.

Based on the suggestions on the thread i`ll make polls for orrery,
numptyphysics, sms-sentry. Any others?

Im not going to make one for neon, since I think we probably have enough
votes?

Also, Im thinking about making the poll options "yes" or "not yet". People can
then provide reasons why they think the app is not ready for the hall of fame.
Maybe then giving developers something to focus on.