is wifi-driver developed anymore?

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:41:15 CEST 2009

> well, i am still convinced, fso should do something about that instead of
> relying on some 3d party app.

I think this is really getting OT...but still I want to put my head.
I think what you mean here that fsoraw should be a part of FSO in the
same sense as mdbus is. Both are just
reference/handy/easy-to-use/make-life-easy apps which are using the
services provided by the framework (like resource management, etc)

I think its a debate is about what all should be included in linux
distribution (~FSO) which has apps (~mdbus, fsoraw) and kernel
(~framework)

--Vikas