Launcher problem.

Biagio Marino ilcristopagano at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:34:33 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have installed "Launcher" it's a very good app but i have some double
icons.

In the launcher's google code i find this:

        What steps will reproduce the problem?
        1. Create a folder inside /usr/share/applications
        2. Launch launcher

        The application shouldn't get confused. Instead, the .desktop file which
        comes alphabetically before the folder created in (1) would be duplicated.

        shr-unstable, launcher v0.23 on GTA02

        file_select function should be filtering only *.desktop files

But I don't understand how I would do...

Who can help me?