[SHR-u] Abyss or gsm0710muxd? (Was: Re: [SHR] opkg upgrade (10 Aug 2009))

D. Gassen dirk.gassen at web.de
Thu Aug 13 15:23:31 CEST 2009

I think it was added to the image at some point in time. Don't know
why it wasn't installed automatically but it was mentioned on this
(another?) mailing list at some time and I installed it manually.

I always try to avoid to reflash. I've got SHR working to my liking,
I've got a couple of custom apps and I have the stupid habit of not
writing down what I changed. I even didn't reflash when it was
announced that you had to (I think that was when unstable became
testing). I usually fix problems by reinstalling or removing and
reinstalling packages.

Dirk