is wifi-driver developed anymore?

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 13 16:58:54 CEST 2009

Whoops - hit send too early...   the shell script should have looked like
this:

   #!/bin/sh
   mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
org.freesmartphone.Usage.SetResourcePolicy RESOURCE enabled
   myprogram
   mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
org.freesmartphone.Usage.SetResourcePolicy RESOURCE disabled

except that with the shell script approach, if the script itself is killed,
the resource isn't released.

I believe Paul's point is that fsoraw is a perfectly legitimate and
"FSO-like" way of holding a resource while a program is running...

Warren