[SHR-U] Transparent qwo

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:39:16 CEST 2009

I really like the idea of qwo and want to try out the transparent version
mentioned at [1].
However, the instructions were written months ago, and involve patching
xglamo and illume...so I am hesitant to try given that the changes may not
be relevant as the packages may have changed (perhaps even implemented the
patches!).

Given that literki seems to be very quick and handles transparency very
well, has anyone recently tried a transparent qwo?  If so, are the patches
and install process at [1] still applicable?
If so....are there any plans to merge the patches in so that a transparent
binary of qwo could be provided?

Thanks in advance,
-Dan Staley

[1] http://kedrigern.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~riso/Openmoko/qwo/