Commercial alternative to "MintyBoost"

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:46:15 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Rask Ingemann
Lambertsen<ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:
> The
> catch is that fresh off the charger, the voltage is nearly 5.6 V and the
> absolute maximum rating of the Neo is 5.5 V.

Yepp, you need a comparator, which also waste power...

Btw, what is the nominal input of the freerunner?
Im asking because this chinese PowerGuy charger's output was 6.7V
(without load).
How big resistor should I test the charger? 50Ohm?

Im planing to buy more chargers, until I find "the true" charger.
I dont care if it is Li-Ion charger. or it works with AA batteries.

Would be nice if it could charge itself and display (and also switch
off) when he is
fully charged. If it works with AA batteries, then should also charge it.

Best regards,
 Laszlo