QSuunto-Lite new version - divers and non-divers wanted

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Thu Aug 13 19:18:12 CEST 2009

> Hi,
>
> QSuunto-Lite is an application to download your logged dives from your Suunto dive computer or view previously dowloaded ones. More info here: [1]
> I hope to find interested people who want to test my new version (before it gets a version number).
> As always you can find prebuild packages in this repo [2] and also new screenshots here [3]
>
> For those of you who do not own a DC or do not have cables/adapters yet, you can use the samples provided in divetools-ab-samples.
> I will also provide a fake download tool to simulate a download soon.
>
> Please send bug reports :)
>
> Planned features are on the wiki page.
>
> Whats new?
>  * Stylesheet(s)
>  * Download via GUI (divetools-ab needed)
>  * More settings
>
> Cheers,
>  Christian
>
> [1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QSuunto-Lite
> [2] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable/
> [3] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/screenshots/

Well, seems like all divers are currently diving. Anyway, I have uploaded vyperdummy to the repo [1], so this can be used to fake output as produced by vyperlink from divetools-ab.
So you do not need any equipment but your Freerunner to run this program. I do not have any dependencies in QSuunto-Lite yet concerning divetools-ab, divetools-ab-samples or vyperdummy - so get which ever you want.
Source available here: [2]

[1] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable/
[2] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=oe_recipes;a=blob;f=vyperdummy/files/vyperdummy.c;h=7bc1722c20e58411d737a5411e6f369713033097;hb=HEAD