Litemoko, new window environment

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Fri Aug 14 08:17:57 CEST 2009

2009/8/14 Brock <awwaiid at thelackthereof.org>

> On 2009.08.13.20.24, Michal Brzozowski wrote:
> | I've been playing with assembling a simple window environment with icewm
> for
> | some time. The results are here. It uses icewm, literki, litephone and a
> | simple launcher ( called litelaunch).
>
> Do we get source code too? :)
>
> And is it your launcher that is handling the gestures that switch
> between the three workspaces?

No, the top panel and the gestures are handled by literki.

There isn't much source code to see :-), the launcher is 100 lines,
litephone and literki are already available (although I'll try to put
literki on a repo). I had to do some hacks in icewm, I'll release the patch
(that one I have too :-))

Michal