[Wiki] Nominations for hall of fame.

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:56:12 CEST 2009

> I have another somewhat unrelated suggestion, but I think it might be a
> good
> idea to try and ensure that the applications on the HoF are in the feeds of
> most(all) distros. This way new users could easily install the
> "cream-of-the-
> crop"

+1

Thats what I havr been trying for the last few days. For SHR one needs to
open a ticket on the trac, make a .bb and I guess mail on the devl list for
help/ visibility.

The author contact info is there on the edit page (the application template
does not show it yet). If someone could help them get their applications
into the feeds it would be great.

Rakshat