Litemoko, new window environment

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Fri Aug 14 11:06:05 CEST 2009

On Freitag, 14. August 2009 08:57:45 rakshat hooja wrote:
> > There isn't much source code to see :-), the launcher is 100 lines,
> > litephone and literki are already available (although I'll try to put
> > literki on a repo). I had to do some hacks in icewm, I'll release the
> > patch (that one I have too :-))
> >
> > Michal
>
> And put litephone and literki in the SHR and OM2009 repos too.
>
> Rakshat

There is currently some litephone development happening by cmusik here [1], I
do not know if/when the git is also placed on sourceforge, maybe the devs can
shed some light here. You can get ipk here [2] (I use it on my SHR-U).

I can upload the bitbake recipe I use tonight if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
 Christian

[1] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=litephone;a=summary
[2] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable