[SHR-U] Impressions and Problems

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:00:36 CEST 2009

Oh awesome!
This just made SHR a million times more usable.  I'll add this to the SHR
user manual later....it is something that I definitely think needs to be in
there!
Now if only the contacts app had some way to jump to a letter instead of
having to scroll through all my contacts everytime......
There isn't a config file to turn this on as well is there? =)

Thanks,
-Dan Staley