[shr-u] wifi timeout with mokonnect

Peter Mogensen apm at bigendian.dk
Fri Aug 14 21:42:57 CEST 2009

arne anka wrote:
> well, i did
> right now
>
> # fsoraw -r WiFi -- wpa_supplicant -ieth0 -Dwext
> -c/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
>
> which resulted in
[snip a lot]
> indefinitely.

I get excatly the same.

Only once have I managed to get a DHCP lease, but the network failed
just after that.

What has gone wrong with WiFi during the summer? In april, I had an
almost working phone with almost stable WiFi - at least the first
connect after boot was never a problem.
Now I got it buzz-fixed, moved to the other end of the country and had
holiday and when I return WiFi is broken and I have to use slow USB net.

Some one must know what has changed? New kernel?

/Peter