Buzz fix party at Debconf09 pics aviable :)

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Aug 15 04:44:17 CEST 2009

On 14 Aug 2009, at 10:04, Patryk Benderz wrote:

> Dnia 2009-08-11, wto o godzinie 12:16 +0200, Davide Scaini pisze:
>> ...i want it fixed too!!!
>> is there somewhere in europe where i can send my fr for fix?
> You could in the past - read Community Updates:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates/June_25%2C_2009
> I do not know if it is still possible to send FR for fix, but you can
> try - let us know if you succeed.

I assume that handheld-linux.com are reputable.

They announce the Buzz Fix resumes in 10 days time:
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Buzz-Rework

 From where I'm standing it feels like the handling of the buzz fix
is / was a bit of a piss-take. The was no post to the announce list,
the UK supplier didn't bother to email me about it. Because I happened
not to be reading the mailing lists at the time, I knew nothing about
it.

I don't know if the subsidisation of this that Openmoko made is
actually worth anything: the €3 charged is nothing compared to the
postage. I kinda really resent Openmoko for that. Am I being
unreasonable? I guess I should just count myself lucky that I managed
to find out about this in time, whilst the repair is still available
at all.

Stroller.