[fso] opimd?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 17:22:09 CEST 2009

On 8/16/09, arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:
> hi,
> where do i find some kind of comprehensive information on opimd?
> i don't understand how it is supposed to work and made available.
>
> f'rinst, i thought it would automatically store calls (incoming,
> outgoing), sms and contacts (from sim).
> but the sql db files (not a good idea to hold those below /etc/ imho),
> still are empty and with the time stamp of their creation
>
> freesmartphone.org is, as usual, very silent in terms of documentation (at
> least that kind of docs, a search should turn up).

First of all: you have to turn on opimd in frameworkd.conf.
It stores automatically calls (that's how pyphonelog works), you just
need to have default backend specified for domain Calls.
The same for messages, but it stores smses only when some other
backend than SIM-Messages-FSO is specified as default.
About databases in /etc - I agree, but that's how it was before I
started to work at opimd and I din't touch it.

About dbus interface docs: http://docs.freesmartphone.org/ ... I
always thought that URL is obvious :x

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak