[fso] opimd?

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sun Aug 16 21:03:09 CEST 2009

> For letting Calls domain to work, add:
> calls_default_backend = SQLite-Calls

where does that come from? neither the framework.conf nor the docs show
that.

> BTW. You should upgrade your configs when you are upgrading
> applications

what exactly are you refering to? such a general remark is less than
helpful.

i use debian and the package does not include anything useful in that
respect (docs or at least sensible commented example configs).
i won't update a known good configuration to another one with no
documentation whatsoever and options with cryptic names and values (if
there are possible values listed at all).

due to the lack of documentation it took me a while to figure out, how to
use fsousaged -- and as long as a new config file does not list obvious
changes, i am reluctant, to "update".
after all, the meaning of a config file is to be customized, w/o proper
explanations and comments it is hard to transfer that kind of
customizations to new versions -- using the old config will probably spawn
less errors than trial&error or plain shooting in the dark.

i sent a mail with a lot of remarks and questions about the framework.conf
alone and never got an answer and i filed a bug in the fso tracker with
the very same issues and never got any reaction either.