Elementary documentation

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Aug 17 17:17:07 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 03:09:42PM +0200, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
> On 8/17/09, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak <seba.dos1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I couldn't find elementary documentation anywhere in web, but Doxygen
> > based docs are avalable in elementary sources. I generated html files
> > from that and put it into my server:
> > http://openmoko.opendevice.org/~dos/elementary/
> >
> > I hope now we'll have so many great elementary based apps ;)
> >
> > --
> > Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
> > dos
> >

> If someone doesn't know it, this page can be also useful, as
> documentation isn't complete yet:
> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Elementary
> (there are some problems with images, but they aren't as important as
> code and description :P)

All I did in ElmDentica was lots of head butting against walls, that
wiki document (and only about twice I saw it with images) and its examples,
the .h files and lots of bugging to friendly people on IRC to whom I'm
immensely grateful.

If someone documented better the arguments in the .h files, lot's of
problems would've been avoided.

Rui