[SHR-U] Suspend after upgrade

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:19:19 CEST 2009

Am 17.08.2009 17:30, schrieb Dan Staley:
> So this weekend I used my freerunner as my main phone, receiving and
> sending texts and calls all weekend and it worked great!
>
> Unfortunately, last night I decided to opkg upgrade because there was
> a kernel update and I wanted to see if the recent wifi problems were
> fixed.
> After the upgrade, I now can't seem to suspend.  I don't see any
> errors in the frameworkd log......but even when I manually tell it to
> suspend (from the power button menu), it brings up the "preparing to
> suspend" pop up, then it just goes away...no suspend.  Nothing happens.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this?  Anyone know a log file I can look
> at to help dianose?
>
> Thanks,
> -Dan Staley

Hey,
I've got the same issue.
Check SHR-User mailinglist. We had a long discussion about this issue
there in the "Have the problems with " opkg upgrade"    been
resolved?" thread. For some people this commit fixes it:
http://git.shr-project.org/git/?p=shr-themes.git;a=commit;h=de367ad3948f22450d4e0715957d7825f5527e23
Furthermore, there were new builds of packeges belonging to this issue.
Maybe todays upgrade will fix it. I'll try soon.

-- Slyon