PISI 0.4 released

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Tue Aug 18 14:35:21 CEST 2009

Hi JaMa,

Great! Really great stuff - thank you so much for all this work.

I had a quick look on the ticket and the patch - I can see, that you also included all the dependencies! Lovely!

If I understand you correctly, all I need to do is taking the following files from the patch:
- setup.py
- pisi_svn.bb
- ez_setup.py

Apply my changes (to the first two entries) and put them into my svn repository.

I will as well send them over to you.

The missing files are actually by purpose - that's stuff one shouldn't need when playing around with the code (such as Makefile) ... but wouldn't mind to include everything if this is required or common practice. In the end, we shouldn't release from SVN as there might be a non-working version in the trunk.

How would I proceed from there whenever I have a new release? Is there a patch / ticket required every time?

I also noticed - from the dependencies there is openldap missing (maybe it was in SHR already?)

thx and greetings
(happy) Michael

BTW: What is the OE-rep about? An SHR specific one?
PS: We should think about putting all this information / stuff you are doing right now into a wiki - otherwise you might end up assembling bb-files for all new apps ... :)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------