Elementary documentation

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:14:46 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra<rms at 1407.org> wrote:
> All I did in ElmDentica was lots of head butting against walls, that
> wiki document (and only about twice I saw it with images)

Yeah, would be nice to restore the images on that wiki pages.
Its rather difficult to decipher without images.

Sidenote: Dunno why, but what dos1 created does not include elementary.Layout,
what is listed on the wiki page. I think it is rather important part
(this allows to
design the gui in regular .edje file, and inject some elementary widget into
this gui).

So Im crying too, for an unified, and detailed documentation about all
widgets and
technics.;)

Laszlo