[slightly off-topic]

joakim at verona.se joakim at verona.se
Tue Aug 18 18:39:16 CEST 2009

Atilla Filiz <atilla.filiz at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi list
> Dis anyone try any hack/mod for attaching neo to arm? Like PipBoy2000.
> My ideas usually include duct tape, which is unpleasant for both your neo and your arm.

I'm working on modifying my FR for wrist usage.

I have stripped the shell, and removed a couple of components to make it
smaller. I intend only to use the BT unit to control another device.
I intend to place the battery under the wrist and the FR on top of the
wrist, using a leather bracelet or something, that I havent found yet.

> happy hacking
> atilla
> [4ktudv]

Joakim Verona