[litephone] entering numbers during a call

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Tue Aug 18 22:01:11 CEST 2009

> On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 10:59 +0200, Christian Rüb wrote:
> >
> > I made a new ipk based on above commit [1] (litephone_0.0+git52+e6f7...). Ali, can you please check if it works for you now?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >  Christian
> >
> > [1] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable/
> Hey, thanks for the quick reply, fix, and ipk, but it is still not
> working. How does one bring up the keypad during a call in litephone? I
> click the phone icon, key in the number and the screen changes to active
> call: (number) with the vol up and down icons to the right. I press the
> phone icon again to go to the only keypad i've seen in litephone and
> pressing the keys there does not send the tones. For the hell of it i
> pressed call after keying in my pin, and it just attempts to make
> another call as expected. Am I doing something wrong? Does it work for
> you guys?

Just tried it with litephone integrated numpad and it worked (checked my account balance using IVR).
I just packaged latest version from git which includes bug fixes (e.g. call log) and UI improvements (messages).

current version is: 0.0+git55+09876ba843d6a731c72ed2134c82bfc8f7945d5e-r2

If you have still problems, please also provide your version.

Cheers,
 Christian