your mail

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:40:27 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 02:08:53PM +0200, Michael Pilgermann wrote:
> (cross post from SHR list)
>
> Dear all,
>
> For an Openmoko PIM Synchronization tool (called PISI) I developed a
> module to integrate with SyncML-servers this weekend. It is all running
> fine on my Linux box (desktop) already.
>
> I had some libs to install in order to get prepared. Now, for putting
> the package together for the Openmoko I need to port them. However, I am
> not very familar with this stuff (Python programmer) and have no
> toolchain installed (I think, I heart that's the way to go for that kind
> of stuff) ...
>

> So my question is, whether somebody (who has maybe already a fully
> functional toolchain installed) could assemble Openmoko packages (best
> ipk I would say) for the following three modules:
>
> - wbxml
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libwbxml/files/libwbxml/0.10.7/libwbxml-0.10.7.tar.gz/download)
> - libsoup (http://live.gnome.org/LibSoup)
> - libsyncml
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsyncml/files/libsyncml/0.5.4/libsyncml-0.5.4.tar.gz/download)
>

> PS: There were comments already, that BB-files should be the way to go - however, about that I know even less ...

All those 3 are already in OE repository.. I can sent you those opkg
files if you want..

There are older versions (now in shr/import branch)

wbxml:
./opensync/wbxml2_0.9.2.bb

libsoup:
./gnome/libsoup-2.4_2.4.1.bb
./gnome/libsoup_2.2.96.bb
./gnome/libsoup_2.2.93.bb
./gnome/libsoup-2.4_2.26.0.bb
./gnome/libsoup_2.2.7.bb
./gnome/libsoup_2.2.100.bb

libsyncml:
./opensync/libsyncml_svn.bb
./opensync/libsyncml_0.4.6.bb
./opensync/libsyncml_0.4.0.bb

Let me know, if you need most recent versions as you linked.

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa