[litephone] entering numbers during a call

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 18 23:46:01 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 22:01 +0200, Christian Rüb wrote:
> Just tried it with litephone integrated numpad and it worked (checked my account balance using IVR).
> I just packaged latest version from git which includes bug fixes (e.g. call log) and UI improvements (messages).
>
> current version is: 0.0+git55+09876ba843d6a731c72ed2134c82bfc8f7945d5e-r2
>
> If you have still problems, please also provide your version.
>
> Cheers,
>  Christian
Hate to do this to you but it *still* doesn't work here :( I saw that
version on http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable/  a couple days ago
and it's dated aug 16, the one dated aug 18th is git62. I tried both and
still can't send dtmf tones for some reason :( Even had a friend tell me
he couldn't here a thing when I pressed the keypad numbers. Would it be
worth it to compile myself? Any suggestions about things I can try? I
love this phone app and would much prefer to use it over the default
dialer/contacts/messages