[litephone] entering numbers during a call

Christof Musik christof at senfdax.de
Wed Aug 19 00:18:12 CEST 2009

Hi

this is really weird, but I have 2 more thing you could try/check.

Try this commmand during a call:

mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Call.SendDtmf 'dbus.String("1")'

This is the FSO function that litephone calls.

The other thing you should check is if the message "Sending tone 1"
appears on stdout if you press the keypad. You could also try the
"nogsm" mode (/usr/bin/litephone nogsm). This should also give you the
message.

Hope this helps to find the problem.

Kind regards,
Christof