[litephone] entering numbers during a call

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 19 02:24:58 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 00:59 +0200, Michal Brzozowski wrote:

> Are you sure you have the git version installed?
>
> When I had 0.0.1-r3 installed, and I tried installing the git one,
> opkg kept 0.0.1-r3 saying it's the newest version. I failed to notice
> this line at first, so I've used the older version for a while,
> thinking it's the new one. It's a wild guess though.

lol, you were right! I feel like such a retard, since I've pointed this out to others myself (not for this package). I saw "installed on root and up to date, didn't realize it was an error, but it was very obvious. This is what happens when you go three weeks without using it ;) (damn buzzfix) Thanks for the help guys and sorry for buggin you with something so benign :( But it all works great now! My next task: find out why icewm  fails to fire up :)