PISI 0.4 released

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:19:04 CEST 2009

2009/8/19 Michael Pilgermann <KichKasch at gmx.de>:
> We used standard GTK Filedialog for this ... I am trying to think of any solution (with no need to touch GTK code ;)) ...
>
> To be honest - I can't bring up any good ... for the mean time, you could simply "hard code" the path of the vcf file in your config file (/home/root/.pisi/conf: instead of @interactive@) ...

right, i can do that no problem. i wasn't actually sure what an
interactive vcf file was...now i realise interactive refers to the
method of using it, not the file itself. ah, the joys of the english
language and it's many ambiguities

> I don't even know, whether there are any efforts for fitting GTK on mobile devices - anybody else here with some input??

i could only suggest re-writing it in e, but that's a huge amount of
work that probably justifiably, you're not keen to do

oh, excellent software by the way. cheers for the effort