Enhancing launcher - feedback

undrwater undrwater at verizon.net
Thu Aug 20 08:12:09 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:

>   I thought I'll use this email to get some feedback on this ML.

I"ve been using the AUX button to bring up shr-dialer, and I tried it with
(what I believe was) an earlier iteration.  I found that launching with AUX
opened multiple instances of launcher.  Can you make it aware of itself (or
ignore me if it already is) so that multiple instances get invoked?

This way a simple AUX press brings us back from wherever we are to the "home
screen".