[SHR-U] Transparent qwo

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:54:05 CEST 2009

Thanks for all your help!

I actually do not have a toolchain set up  (though in the coming months I
plan to set one up).
If you wouldn't mind updating the SHR-U feed to the latest unstable, I would
be more than happy to test it out for you =).
I think transparent keyboards in illume is certainly something that we have
needed for a long time....

(PS.  I kept trying to send this email directly to you, but your
mailer-daemon keeps rejecting because "it already has my Delivered-To line.

Thanks again,
-Dan Staley