Launcher 0.30 release

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:52:18 CEST 2009

Hey, c_c. :)

I wasn't sure what exactly this was, so I installed it to check it out.
Unfortunately, I only have one screen of icons now so I don't really need
it, but it looks really nice. Only two things:
* The clock was cut in half horizontally by the blue background below and
black above. Completely aesthetic, not a functionality issue at all.
* The clock is in 24-hr format, and I saw a way to change the format in the
settings, but I don't remember how. It's %pH:%M %ampm or something, right?
Again, purely aesthetic.

The finger scrolling was smooooooooth as anything. :D