Enhancing launcher - feedback

undrwater undrwater at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 05:15:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

undrwater wrote:

Can you make it aware of itself (or ignore me if it already is) so that
multiple instances don't get invoked?

  Sure. I'll do that.
Thanks for the idea. Actually - could you post how you're doing this here?

Sure.  Just map the executable to the AUX key via Illume setting (wrench),
Input | Key Bindings.  There's an option to execute a command, or I just
discovered on the lists you can use General | Delayed Action to access
multiple actions based on length of press.

HTH

Russell Dwiggins