[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:09:19 CEST 2009

On 8/21/09, arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:
>> shr-devel at lists.shr-project.org
>> This maillist has patchwork on top of it on
>> http://patchwork.dev.bearstech.com/
>> I think that's enough.
>
> maybe you haven't heard yet -- but not everybody uses shr.
> and since the subject clearly states ALL, i don't really see what makes
> you so adamant about shr here.

Maybe you don't know, but SHR is based on OpenEmbedded, so every
Openmoko OE based distro can benefit from bb files in SHR (and after
commiting our work to org.openembedded.dev not only Openmoko distros
will be able to use that).

So don't think you know everything. If I said that, then probably I
had some reason. Don't make people idiots, please...

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos