[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:44:35 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 04:45:00AM -0500, KaZeR wrote:
> One problem is that distro packaged apps sometimes lag way behind bleeding
> edge.
> e.g. : navit in SHR : r2309, navit via navit's feed : r2511 : that's quite a
> lot.
>
> It's not a criticism, just my 2 cents :)

And sometimes its vice-versa, I'm building my own version of
shr-unstable with my tweaks and images contains everything I use, so its
ready to use after flashing.

Many packages in shr-unstable are autorev, that means with every
rebuild of install image, all autorev packages are checked if new code
was commited to their repository and if so, rebuilded with that new code.

I use autorev for navit as one of my tweaks of shr-unstable, so I have
always the latest.

Bleeding-edge distro with even more autorev packages would be great even
for application developers to check their continuous integration and
build problems.

With my 2 cents we've 4 already, great! :)

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa