[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Aug 21 14:46:05 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 03:25:25PM +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> Opkg.org seems to be owned by the author so if the author is not
> co-operative (cannot be reached, doesn't answer e-mails or jabber)
> there's not much we or OM can do about it.

Have any of these physical contacts been tried?

We probably need a "foundation" of sorts to handle this kind of things,
anyway, but I'm willing to donate the reasonable expense in order to buy
the domain either from Tobias or if I manage to buy it after expiry and
donate it to a foundation.

rms at roque:~$ whois opkg.org
(...)
Domain ID:D154421724-LROR
Domain Name:OPKG.ORG
Created On:08-Oct-2008 07:38:10 UTC
Last Updated On:08-Dec-2008 03:51:51 UTC
Expiration Date:08-Oct-2009 07:38:10 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:ASCIO Technologies, Inc. - Denmark (R76-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:AT21297988-052
Registrant Name:Tobias Kuendig
Registrant Organization:Tobias Kuendig