Launcher 0.30 release

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:52:25 CEST 2009

On Thursday 20 August 2009 09:30:32 pm c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>   Did anyone get their location data? (Should come under the date and above
> where the LOADING.. message appears).
>   Any feedback about the phonelog, reminders etc?

Location data doesn't work for me, also can't get it to display the time in 12
format, I change %H:%M to %I:%M %p but when I close it reverts back to 24 hour
format.  The other features I have not been able to test.

On a side note sketchbook creates a duplicate entry when assigned to a
category.
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper