Android Donut on FreeRunner (was Re: Kernel Mode-Setting (KMS) on Neo FreeRunner + Debian)

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Aug 22 01:28:27 CEST 2009

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:49:09 am Christopher Friedt wrote:

> I've since become a bit fixated with Android Donut on my FreeRunner,
> and am just about finished building an ARMv4T generic version of Donut
> (hopefully everything links ok without relocations!). Next I'll have
> to try to integrate a massive diff of the KoolU-Cupcake changeset with
> Donut (ugghh..).

I reckon it would be worth looking at pulling in Michael Trimarchi's
(Panicking) changes too.  He's got echo suppression working, not to mention it
being much faster than the Koolu builds.

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP